Students at Keller Middle School will now be following the CCSD Dress Code, meaning they no longer have to wear specified colors or shirts with collars. Please see the dress code below.
- Require the wearing of shoes with soles. House slippers and
shoes with wheels are not permitted.
- All clothing must be sufficient to conceal any and all
undergarments. No skin will show between bottom of shirt/blouse
and top of pants or skirts at any time. All sleeveless shirts must
have straps at least three inches wide. Prohibited tops include, but
are not limited to, crop tops, tank tops, strapless, low-cut clothing,
clothing with slits, or tops and outfits that provide minimum
- Require that all shorts, skorts, skirts, and jumpers/dresses must be
at fingertip length.
- All jeans, pants, and trousers must be secured at waist level.
Sagging is strictly prohibited. Jeans, pants, and trousers are not to
have rips or tears that expose undergarments and/or are located
mid-thigh or higher.
- Headgear (hats, hoods, caps, bandannas, hair grooming aids, etc.)
is not permitted on campus except for designated school approved
uniforms, special events, authorized athletic practices, documented
medical conditions, bona fide religious reasons, or CCSD/school
- Slogans or advertising on clothing, jewelry, buttons, and/or
accessories which by their controversial, discriminatory, profane,
and/or obscene nature disrupt the educational setting are
- Any clothing, jewelry, buttons, and/or accessories that promote
illegal or violent conduct, or affiliation with groups that promote
illegal or violent conduct such as, but not limited to, the unlawful
use of weapons, drugs, alcohol, tobacco, or drug paraphernalia, or
clothing that contains threats are prohibited.
- Spiked or studded clothing, jewelry, and/or accessories are
- Outerwear such as coats, mittens, and scarves must be removed
upon entering the classrooms/buildings.